Monday, October 29, 2007

happy birthday andrew!!!

well it was my friends birthday yesterday. we went to queensbay mall in penang to celebrate his birthday. there were six of us who went the birthday boy andrew, my friend chun phin and his girlfriend and me and my girlfriend. we went there in the afternoon around 1 something. we went to get tickets for a movie that andrew is treating us too.....at first we planned to see resident evil 3....but we were not able to enter as we were below 18 and that sucked....we were really looking forward to it....so our plan changed and we saw bourne ultimatum.....it was nt bad....the action scenes were good but there were a few really boring scenes too.....felt like i was going to fall asleep bt luckily i had my friends to keep me awake....after the movie we walked around then went to the arcade center......i did nt play much was spending some time wif my gf......my fren jimmy my gf and i shared money and gt our friend andrew a nice shirt....it was nt tat expansive but not cheap as well....well we went home around 7 some thing in the evening.......here are a couple of pictures we took




from left:me, jimmy and andrew(bff)




tis is me


well we only took this photos.....we had a really fun time there celebrating my friends birthday and also being able to spend time with my friends and my gf....well thats all for now....wait for my next update









0 comments: